Savings Through Dec 15th!!! U.S. Navy Official Issue G1 Flight Jacket
A superior professional design that goes anywhere. A unique symbol of Freedom and devotion to duty. Superb Jacket for those with a sense of adventure.
- Official Issue U.S. Navy Flight Jacket
- Department Of Defense Military Specifications
- New Brown Cowhide Leather/Goat-grain appearance
- Synthetic Mouton Fur Collar.
- Outside button flap-patch pockets
- Side Entry underneath patch pockets
- Inside Map Pocket
- Heavy duty brass zipper
- Inside storm flap – USN Stamp
- button tab closure at collar and
- elastic knit waist and cuffs.
- Bi-swing back for easy movement and fit.
- Regulars & Longs (note: Regulars do have 2" longer sleeves than in past models)
- Long Sizes are considered Custom Made in this model (no return so make sure that is what you really need)
- Made in USA by American Craftsman for your U.S. Navy & Marines.
This modern era G1 Navy Flight Jacket is the Official Jacket issued to the U.S. Navy and Untied States Marine Corps Aviators. Exclusive from American Mystique, this unique symbol of our country’s freedom’ and devotion to duty is one of most gallant looking military jackets recognized throughout the world. From World War II to today, the G1 Navy Flight Jacket has seen its share of struggle over both land and the open skies of the seven seas. The Navy Flight Jacket comes with its own legend and the very one worn when tough Aviators and Pilots go into harm’s way. Has Official USN Stamp on Storm Flap too. Regulars already have a 2 inch longer sleeve for better all around fit and do fit nicely many individuals 6-1 and 6-2. Longs Sizes themselves are considered a Customer Order with No Return - so check with us for size and make sure that is what you need.
The G1 Flight Jacket, with its modernized and upgraded styling is still very true to its veteran predecessor. The U.S. Navy upgraded its modern version and has now passed this iconic flight jacket to the one iconic Premium Leather Americans process better than any other, ---good old tried and true American Cowhide.
To fill its modern needs in the 21st Century, the U.S. Navy has turned to American Cowhide for its official issue flight jacket, ---the one leather that American Craftsmen have always been recognized for, and acknowledged as the best the world over.
Be the first to
Leave a Review