AmericanMystique.com Merchant Policy
for Customer Exchanges & Returns
Note - American Mystique & The Flight Deck do not Sale or promote the Selling of Customer Emails and other Customer Personal Information. Neither does Big Commerce or any of our Suppliers. We are committed to protecting your personal information. In regards to the EU''s GDPR, We only retain the information required by Law, such as transaction information and shipping information. If you have established a "personal account" with us, and at some point would like it removed, we are happy to do so for you.
USA Customers -Can Return & Exchange Using a Return Authorization Number (Read Easy Instructions).
***Christmas Returns have a longer grace period, till*Midnight December 31st* to request a Return Authorization Number. That way gifts can set under the Tree. All Purchases between Nov 15th and Dec 15th qualify for this Special Christmas Purchase Return or Exchange Policy. If other arrangements are needed for any reason or time period regarding any purchase for Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, just let us know. We will be happy to accommodate your needs.
- ALL Purchases and Order Totals "Over $100 will be sent to the Purchaser's Billing Address. This "Protects" both our Customers and Suppliers from Fraudulent Purchases. In addition, we do not ship to U.S. or other Post Box Addresses. A physical address is needed for all shipping.
- Be sure to have your Online Invoice order Number available when contacting us. Include your Online Invoice Order Number, the name of the item you purchased, and contact information necessary for Americanmystique.com to get in touch with you. Example: INVOICE/ORDER #: 5555
- Even if you don’t like the Product, You can return it. Articles are subject to a restocking fee regarding a full return according to amount and the warehouse the article was shipped from. Damaged or worn Returns may not be accepted and are subject up to a 25% Charge depending on the damage.
- Just Request a Return Authorization Number, from AmericanMystique.com, within 10 Days from Delivery for any Returns or Exchanges. Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses for returns and exchanges, plus insurance. There is no fee (Zero) for any exchange for size. Exchange for a different Jacket may incur up-to but not exceeding $25 for a restocking Fee if necessary.
- All returns are inspected prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or refunds
- Damaged Articles may not receive a Refund. All Damaged Articles are also subject to a 25% Return Fee if retained. If not retained, the Damaged Article may be sent back to Customer at their expense. (Damaged Articles include alterations, ill-smelling articles, damage to fabric or threads, tears or cuts, burns, wear, pet or human hair, odors of cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, pets, etc.)
- All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable.
- Exchanges and Returns must be received no less that 12 Days from receiving a Return Authorization Number or Return is voided and will not be accepted.
- Restock Charges of $25 on Full Returns over $300.00.
Email us using our Captcha Email Form Below to request an RA Number for an Exchange for Size or Return. Customer must request an RA Number within 10 Days of delivery unless the Christmas Period is in effect. You can also contact us by phone during normal office hours 9 to 5 Monday through Friday. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement when the item has been returned and accepted. Customer will receive a copy of that Transaction in their email.
Unauthorized Returns bearing No Return Authorizing Number are automatically refused, and sent back to the Sender at their cost. AmericanMystique.com will only conduct business or grant such a request with the Original Purchaser of the product. Items that are damaged, altered or abused after deliver to the customer cannot be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be credited less Shipping Fees and Restocking Fee if necessary. We cannot Refund any Shipping fees. Insure your return; American Mystique is not responsible for Shipping Carrier lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping Insurance is the responsibility of the Customer.
International purchases cannot be returned or exchanged.
All International purchases, including Canadian, are Final.
Notice of Canadian & International Customer Use of Third (3rd) Party Shipping Carrier
Once or if any Item is shipped by original shipping carrier to a 3rd party shipping carrier or company, American Mystique considers that Item(s) purchased - "as Delivered in Full to the Customer". American Mystique assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for delivery, loss, theft, or any non-deliverable goods through any and all Third (3rd) Party Shipping Carriers used by the Purchaser. Such action will be considered by American Mystique as an International purchase and there are no returns for any International or Canadian purchases. Once any or all items purchases are delivered to another Company or Entity that intends to ship overseas, on behalf of the Customer, to any County other than the United States, American Mystique considers the purchase or item fully delivered to the Customer at that point.
There are No Returns once a Third Party Shipping Carrier is engaged by the Customer by their own transaction, to take possession of the shipped item or Purchase for additional shipment to any destination outside the Continental United States. At that point, the Purchase or item bought is considered by American Mystique a "Completed and fulfilled Transaction" and the purchased item the full responsibility of the Purchaser.